learn more a bout the
do you want to
Mechanism of action: Binds to nerve endings and prevents the release of chemical transmitters (acetylcholine) that activates motor nerves.
Outcome: Temporary (reversible) paralysis of a specific targeted muscle.
Lasting for 3–6-month duration
This action has 2 different outcomes depending on the presenting patient.
Controls and removes dynamic lines.
Controls and prevents static lines from getting worse.
Dermal Fillers | Hyaluronic Acid
This form of non-surgical aesthetics is reversible/non-permanent and lasts approximately 9-16 months.
It is injected into the deep dermis and acts much the same as naturally produced collagen and elastogen.
It is made up of hyaluronic acid – an anionic, non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan.
This keeps skin vitalized, volumized, and hydrated.
Dermal fillers are used to fill up the space lost because of normal aging, but also to help refine the detail of facial contours.
Intravenous therapy is presented to you by Dr. Campbell’s Aesthetics in the form of a Fusion Bar.
Here we have more than 10 different order options to meet your short-term needs and long-term maintenance of intravenous nutrition.
The products are delivered intravenously which enables 100% bioavailability.
This offers the health benefits of more available energy, more mental focus, and more proactivity. It helps build up immunity and resistance to a wide range of diseases.
The intravenous options are to assist healthy living and improve resistance against disease. This does not replace the treatment of diagnosed diseases/illnesses and all patients should declare all and any medical history that is known/diagnosed before initiating intravenous therapy.
Learn More About The Ingredients
- Activate role against cholesterol
- Component of nutrient Lecithin
- Excellent detoxifier i.e liver and brain
- Fat emulsifier
- Tripeptide: glycine, cysteine, glutamic acid
- Potent antioxidant
- Cell protectant
- Improves liver against fatty changes
- Immune deficiency diseases
- Lung diseases
- GIT inflammatory diseases
- Assists with insulin sensitivity
- Amino acid used for biosynthesis of proteins
- It is found in most protein containing foods
- Assists with wound healing
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Promotes thymus activity
- Increases natural growth hormone
- Acetyl – L—Carnitine
- Fat metabolism
- Energy Production
- Circulation improvement
- Myocardial infarction protectant
- Powerful antioxidant that supports glutathione
- Enhanced anti-tumor responses
- Heavy metal detoxifier
- Improves athletic performance
- Increases time to exhaustion
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Natural fatty acid involved with cellular energy production
- Helpful in management of cataracts, glaucoma, and various neurologic disorders
- Assists in carbohydrate metabolism
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Strengthens the immune system
- Assists wound healing
- Works with insulin and cell membrane stabilisation
- Assists new hair growth
- Energy production
- connective tissue formation
- Wound healing
- Antioxidant activity in mitochondria
- Bone development
- Essential for cardiovascular function
- modulation of calcium signaling and membrane stabilization
- Assists in management of macular degeneration
- Produces a long-lasting anticonvulsant effect
- Vitamin B9
- Nucleic acid synthesis
- Nerve and cell growth
- Red blood cell formation
- Helps maintain the integrity of the gastrointestinal wall
- Boosts the immune system
- Biosynthesis of proteins
- Calming effect
- speeds up recovery after exercise
- Vitamin B5
- Assists with energy production
- Wound healing and maintains skin health
- Improves sexual endurance
- Assists management of colitis especially post-operative
- Vitamin C
- Powerful antioxidant
- Boosts immune system (increases interferon)
- Wound healing and collagen synthesis
- Spares Glutathione
- Key function in the nervous system and red blood cell formation
- Assists management of neurological disorders
- Boosts immune system
- Decreases alcoholism damage
- 4th most abundant element in the human body
- involved in 300 biochemical reactions
- regulates heart rhythms
- essential to muscle activity
- supports immune function
- regulates glucose levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Important component of glutathione metabolism
- Assists the thyroid gland
- Boosts immune system
N A D +
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- “Fountain of Youth”
- Makes cellular energy (mitochondria)
- Maintains body’s metabolism
- Essential for cell viability and function
- 250mg: activates sirtuins (anti-aging)
- 500mg: Cellular repair; improve mood disorders; neuro-regenerative; improve athletic endurance; detoxifier
- 1000mg: brain renovation (neuroplasticity)
1NEED is the exclusive medical device CE class IIB with wireless operation and technology, produced by Campomats for Medical Micro-needling treatments, Aesthetic Micro-pricking, and Nano Peelings of advanced technology.
Due to the different types of cartridges and the various
protocols available, 1NEED is the ideal tool for:
- Convey and Absorption Of Active Ingredients
- Toning and Rejuvenation of the Skin Blemishes, Signs of Age, and Hyperpigmentation
- Acne Scars
- Improvement of Expression Lines and Deep Wrinkles
- Stimulation of Cell Renewal
- Collagen Stimulation and Activation
- Advanced Peelings
- Hair Growth Stimulation
- Anti-Cellulite Treatments
- Stretch Mark Treatments
- Eyes Area Treatment